Ultra Clear Tempered Laminated Glass For Stairs EN12150 BS6206
Laminated Glass is a Grade A safety glass, manufactured by adhering
two or more pieces of glass together with a flexible interlayer.
The interlayer is generally either a PVB (poly vinyl butyral) or a
CIP (resin). The glass and interlayer are bonded together using
heat and pressure in an autoclave. Virtually all glass types can be
laminated and the thickness and type of interlayer can be altered
to provide solutions for security, sound reduction, solar energy
control, UV control, decoration and so on.
Edge and corner:
In order to guarantee the quality of laminating glass, PVB film we
use Dupont of the USA or Sekisui of Japan. The lamination can be
glass with stainless steel mesh, or stone and others to achieve
best outlook. The colors of the film include transparent, milk,
blue, dark grey, light green, bronze, etc.
1) Extremely high safety: The PVB interlayer withstands penetration
2) Energy-saving building materials: PVB interlayer impedes the
transmission of solar heat and reduces cooling loads.
3) Create aesthetic sense to building: Laminated glass with a
tinted interlayer will beautify the buildings and harmonize their
appearances with surrounding views which meet the demand of
4) Sound control: PVB interlayer is an effective absorber of sound.
5) Ultraviolet screening: The interlayer filters out ultraviolet
rays and prevents the furniture and curtains fro fading effect.
What we can do for you:
1. Quality standards: EN12150, AS/NZS 2208, ANSI Z97.1-2004,
2. Available glass: AGC, Saint-Gobain, XINYI, reflective tempered
glass, clear toughened safety glass, Ultra clear low iron tempered
glass, Tinted glass and so on.
3. Shape: Flat or Curved Tempered Glass.
4. Available color: clear, blue, gray, green, frosted, colorful,
5. Available for easy cleaning, nano coating.
6. Available Thickness: 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm,19mm
Package can be revised and designed as your requirement.
Why Choose Us:
1. 24 years manufacturing and exporting experience in glass
2. Top quality glass with ASTM, SGCC, Australia AS and European CE
standard, exporting to more than 100 countries.
3. Professional production and experienced sales team dedicated to
provide one-stop service.
4. Keep first article assurance (FAA) and final inspection before
5. Safety package. fastened by steel strips suitable for long
distance transportation. Free from fumigation and Different
Q: Is there a warranty on my glass?
A: Different type of glass, warranty period is different, we can
provide warranty of quality within 10 years for tempered glass, 5
years warranty for laminated glass since the shipment date of the
Q: What kind of certificate you have?
A: Our glass pass Australian CSI Certificates, United States SGCC
certificates, European CE certificates and Chinese national
certificates, Now we are working with customers in over 100
Q: How long can I get the samples?
A: Normal samples can be ready in 7 days.
Q: Are the samples for free?
A: Generally, small samples are for free. Contact us for further
Q: What is the maximum size of glass you can produce?
A: we can provide biggest size upon your demand.
Maximum size is 2500x6000mm, Min Size is 300x300mm, thickness
:range is 3mm-19mm.